EasyRecruitUK works with clients who wish to transform the delivery of HR and Recruitment Services through a diverse portfolio of outsourcing services
We are looking for a number of Line Operatives to start IMMEDIATELY with a leading food manufacturer in the Morecambe area.
Our client is a world renowned leader in Food, committed to ‘Manufacturing Excellence’. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none and instantly recognisable. Business potential is excellent and the company has entered a period of cultural change that has facilitated the need for a number of Line Operatives. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high profile and progressive manufacturer with excellent opportunities for career development and expansion.
Ideally candidates with line work experience within the food production industry would be preferred but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Candidates will be expected to pack and sort product at a fast paced busy production line.
- Supporting the Machine Operators to ensure no production down time
- Working Monday to Friday, 07:00-16:00 or 19:00-05:30 10-6 with occasional overtime at weekends.
- General cleaning and tidying of your work area will form part of your job role.
- Ensuring Health and safety policies are followed correctly.
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Food Hygiene Certificates Preferred but also not essential.
- English, Maths & IT Essential.
SEND CV TO REGISTER/APPLY
OR FOR MORE INFORMATION – Call 01524 874647
OR Call into the office at 49 Queen Street, Morecambe.
Salary: £7.05 – £7.50
Hours: Monday to Friday, (Days) 07:00 – 16:00 or (Nights) 19:00 – 05:30
Only Successful Candidate Will Be Responded To
EasyRecruitUK are acting as an employment business and employment agency for this position
EasyRecruitUK are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.easyrecruituk.com/job-seekers/register-online/ →